The busiest airports for international flights include:
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA)
This is the main international airport serving the capital Manila and has three terminals.
- Cebu Mactan International Airport
This is the main international airport that serves the Visayas region. It is located on Mactan Island, Cebu. It is also the main hub for Cebu Pacific Air, one of the main budget airlines in Philippines.
- Francisco Bangoy (Davao) International Airport
This is the busiest airport in the island of Mindanao.
- Diosdado Macapagal International Airport
This airport is located at Angeles City, Pampanga, to the north of Manila, and is now a busy airport for budget airlines such as Air Asia.
Other international airports in Philippines include:
- Bacolod-Silay International Airport (Negros Occidental)
- General Santos International (Tambler) Airport
- Iloilo International Airport
- Kalibo International Airport
- Laoag International Airport
- Puerto Princesa International Airport
- Subic Bay International Airport
- Tuguegarao Airport (Cagayan)
- Zamboanga International Airport
Getting Taxis from Philippines Airports
At many airports in Philippines it is possible to get a cheaper taxi after you arrive by leaving the arrivals area and going to the departures area. This way you can simply catch a taxi that has just dropped someone off.