With 7,000 islands you can be sure that there are many mountains in the Philippines. And wherever you look it seems there are different elevations and different mountains listed as the top peaks. So here is our list of the 10 highest peaks in the Philippines together with their location and elevation.
1. Mt. Apo, Davao and North Cotabato.
2. Mt. Dulang-Dulang, Kitanglad Range, Bukidnon. Elevation: 2,938 m
3. Mt. Pulag, Cordillera Range, Luzon. Elevation: 2,922 m
4. Mt. Kitanglad, Kitanglad Range, Bukidnon. Elevation: 2,899 m
5. Mt. Kalatungan, Kalatungan Range, Bukidnon. Elevation: 2,860 m
6. Mt. Tabayoc, Cordillera Range, Benguet. Elevation: 2,842 m
7. Mt. Ragang, Piapayungan Range, Lanao del Sur. Elevation: 2,815 m
8. Mt. Maagnaw, Kitanglad Range, Bukidnon. Elevation: 2,742 m
9. Mt. Singakalsa (Timbak), Cordillera Range, Benguet. Elevation: 2,717 m
10. Mt. Amuyao, Cordillera Range, Mt. Province. Elevation: 2,702 m